vb:literal>

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

Default First Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

This event by me (kayaking loon) and Team Richards is published now. I know it's not until September 27th, but who's coming????
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Until Rick gets it on the front page, here's a link to the listing.

And one of us should be there! LOL!

I have John that weekend, he hates parties but I know he will enjoy a ride, so we might swing by with some food.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

long ways off....never know what will be going on....but if there is anyway possible....count me in......never can get to much of your area!!!!!

I hope to be there. I've never been in the Eustis area but I hear it's beautiful. Team Martes and the Hookers were talking about joining the party too; but, as it has been stated before, it is still a long ways off and you never know what might happen before then.

looks like a great time. will plan to come and camp somewhere in the area, that is if im not working that weekend.

Francis Family has planned vacation, I have made reservations - can't wait! Hoping bgrffdave and ALinME might be able to join us too!

Thanks for hosting!

Maybe a little too early to commit to anything, but I would very much like to be there. Since caching is just as much about community as it is about the outdoors, and I haven't really met anyone in this circle yet, I think it would be pretty good to get together. Plus it will put a good wrap on a busy season here in OOB. Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by djgray1200 View Post
    Maybe a little too early to commit to anything, but I would very much like to be there. Since caching is just as much about community as it is about the outdoors, and I haven't really met anyone in this circle yet, I think it would be pretty good to get together. Plus it will put a good wrap on a busy season here in OOB. Sounds fun.
    KayakingLoon has the group site all set up so no worries there for space. Come for overnight or come for a day. We all love to meet new folks.

Well I will need a guarantee that I won't be forced to climb Bigelow mountain ever again!