vb:literal>

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

Default Well!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I am not trying to jinx anything but the weekend weather is not looking to good right now at all.
    That's geo-speak for.........."I'm not coming"

Hope to see everyone there. I wouldn't miss it for anything, including a little rain.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thumbs up Cars packed

I'm loaded for bear, and for a drizzle. No biggie!! Been waiting for this one for a long time. See you all soon.
    Happy Trails!

Default operation Eustis Storm!

We're packed! We're ready! We don't care what the weather brings. Cabela's will be proud of us. Let it rain, so what! Don't give up on this fun event folks! Cache on!!!! We will be setting up our tent tomorrow!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

d’76 Guest

After hearing the weather forecast I think the little woman and I will be staying home this weekend to get caught up on some much needed housework.

Oh well maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    After hearing the weather forecast I think the little woman and I will be staying home this weekend to get caught up on some much needed housework.

Oh well maybe next year
    don't be such a sally, I have a tarp that will cover you whole truck you can borrow.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    don't be such a sally, I have a tarp that will cover you whole truck you can borrow.
    Sorry man.... After all those things you keep saying in the Atv thread I think I should stay home

Sorry man.... After all those things you keep saying in the Atv thread I think I should stay home

oh i see how it is... now your just tryin to be all emotional and make me look like the bad guy so that you can manufacture an excuse not to go...

cmon, it's a huge tarp, it'll cover your whole truck and tailgate so you don't get wet when going to the beer cooler.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Oh well maybe next year
    That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing you guys again.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eebee View Post
    That's too bad. I was looking forward to seeing you guys again.

You have to drive almost right by the house, stop in

Ok, Listen.....The Straton-Eustis area is in the Canada weather zone. The mountain range there works as a "heater bank" and will keep the storm to our south. The storm is a counter-clockwise event, and will use the coastline like a ladder and head for Labrador, post haste. We should get maybe a shower or two at the most.........TRUST ME!
    I'll jump in the lake with all my clothes on , if I'm wrong! (if I'm wrong, I'll be soaked anyway!)