vb:literal>

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: First Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

Default Second Annual Get Useless In Eustis Event

I probably should just start a new thread for this but.... The Second Annual Eustis Event will be September 25-26th, 2009. I had told a few people that the group camp sites (that we had last year) wouldn't be available because a group of ATVers had them. But... guess what? They cancelled and took a different weekend. I was playing with the idea of changing the weekend just to get those sites. Those who were here last year can expound upon them. I'll just say there's plenty of room for all of you. Can't beat free camping in an economic downturn! The Community Building will just be ours for the 26th. More on this later, but a lot of people have asked. And if Pat will just go to work on the weather now.....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Great news, KL! Things do always, somehow - always work out. It was a blast last year - have it on the calendar.

Default New thread started

I started a new thread, Jean. Hope I'm not out of line doing so. Already looking forward to returning to your neighborhood!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

It's great to know the dates, makes it a whole lot easier to plan work travel around it.

By the way, last year you mentioned campsites that are out of the way, back in the woods type campsites. Can you share that with me as well?

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I probably should just start a new thread for this but.... The Second Annual Eustis Event will be September 25-26th, 2009. I had told a few people that the group camp sites (that we had last year) wouldn't be available because a group of ATVers had them. But... guess what? They cancelled and took a different weekend. I was playing with the idea of changing the weekend just to get those sites. Those who were here last year can expound upon them. I'll just say there's plenty of room for all of you. Can't beat free camping in an economic downturn! The Community Building will just be ours for the 26th. More on this later, but a lot of people have asked. And if Pat will just go to work on the weather now.....