Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: boredom sets in

  1. #1
    dí76 Guest

    Default boredom sets in

    So after several days of down time I will soon complete the world wide web. I feel that I have successfully been to every website in the world. Heres proof. If nothing else it will be entertaining to check out

    http://theshadowlands.net/places/maine.htm

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Gloucester, Me
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Dave you should take up knitting or origami maybe baking.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    815

    Default Even the Ghosts...

    Please note that even the ghosts are bored in Augusta. They must have been looking for excitement elsewhere because they didn't stay here.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    So. China Maine
    Posts
    1,588

    Default Winter doldrums

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Please note that even the ghosts are bored in Augusta. They must have been looking for excitement elsewhere because they didn't stay here.
    No need to be bored. Grab a caching friend and head on out. Mapachi and I teamed up yesterday and he hit 100 and I hit 300. We had a lot of laughs and challenges along the way and the western areas of the state won't see a lot of finds for a few more weeks. Pray for Spring!!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canaan , Maine
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Are you feeling any better Dave? Hope your healed enough to go to Pirate Quest!
    By the time your up and atom, there will be a hundred more caches to find but untill then, Ghost Hunters os on tonite!!!!!
    Opalsns

  6. #6
    dí76 Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Are you feeling any better Dave? Hope your healed enough to go to Pirate Quest!
    By the time your up and atom, there will be a hundred more caches to find but untill then, Ghost Hunters os on tonite!!!!!
    Opalsns

    Feeling better but had to go back to the doctor the yesterday. He thinks in a few weeks may have to have a follow up surgery. I'm not ready to take that step yet. I think with time the body will heal

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Feeling better but had to go back to the doctor the yesterday. He thinks in a few weeks may have to have a follow up surgery. I'm not ready to take that step yet. I think with time the body will heal
    Like you are joking? Right??? I was with you Saturday - a private nurse and everything - what to heck happened?

    Should I purchase extra ice for the event?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway, Maine
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Feeling better but had to go back to the doctor the yesterday. He thinks in a few weeks may have to have a follow up surgery. I'm not ready to take that step yet. I think with time the body will heal
    In my last year at the jail during annual self defense training, the instructor bent my arm back hurting my shoulder. For many months I had extreme pain in certain positions. When I finally went to a therapist, I was amazed when he showed me in a mirror how when I raised both arms over my head, one shoulder was not symetrical during the move. When I lost my insurance, I stopped the therapy. It took 11 months but at the end within a few weeks I was back to normal. A doctor said it was called a "frozen" shoulder and usually in about a year, it comes out of it on it's own. I don't know if you would want to go a full year with pain but if an operation is easy and affordable, I would choose that I think.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    3,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    In my last year at the jail during annual self defense training, the instructor bent my arm back hurting my shoulder. For many months I had extreme pain in certain positions. When I finally went to a therapist, I was amazed when he showed me in a mirror how when I raised both arms over my head, one shoulder was not symetrical during the move. When I lost my insurance, I stopped the therapy. It took 11 months but at the end within a few weeks I was back to normal. A doctor said it was called a "frozen" shoulder and usually in about a year, it comes out of it on it's own. I don't know if you would want to go a full year with pain but if an operation is easy and affordable, I would choose that I think.
    in dave's situation... i for one would choose death...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,574

    Exclamation I'm with you

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    in dave's situation... i for one would choose death...
    I really don't want to know WHAT they messed up so I'm afraid to ask

    Dave, take care and I'm there for ya buddy, in spirit anyways.
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •