vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boredom sets in

d’76 Guest

Default boredom sets in

So after several days of down time I will soon complete the world wide web. I feel that I have successfully been to every website in the world. Heres proof. If nothing else it will be entertaining to check out

http://theshadowlands.net/places/maine.htm

Dave you should take up knitting or origami maybe baking.

Default Even the Ghosts...

Please note that even the ghosts are bored in Augusta. They must have been looking for excitement elsewhere because they didn't stay here.

Default Winter doldrums

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Please note that even the ghosts are bored in Augusta. They must have been looking for excitement elsewhere because they didn't stay here.
    No need to be bored. Grab a caching friend and head on out. Mapachi and I teamed up yesterday and he hit 100 and I hit 300. We had a lot of laughs and challenges along the way and the western areas of the state won't see a lot of finds for a few more weeks. Pray for Spring!!!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Are you feeling any better Dave? Hope your healed enough to go to Pirate Quest!
    By the time your up and atom, there will be a hundred more caches to find but untill then, Ghost Hunters os on tonite!!!!!
    Opalsns

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Are you feeling any better Dave? Hope your healed enough to go to Pirate Quest!
    By the time your up and atom, there will be a hundred more caches to find but untill then, Ghost Hunters os on tonite!!!!!
    Opalsns

Feeling better but had to go back to the doctor the yesterday. He thinks in a few weeks may have to have a follow up surgery. I'm not ready to take that step yet. I think with time the body will heal

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Feeling better but had to go back to the doctor the yesterday. He thinks in a few weeks may have to have a follow up surgery. I'm not ready to take that step yet. I think with time the body will heal
    Like you are joking? Right??? I was with you Saturday - a private nurse and everything - what to heck happened?

Should I purchase extra ice for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    In my last year at the jail during annual self defense training, the instructor bent my arm back hurting my shoulder. For many months I had extreme pain in certain positions. When I finally went to a therapist, I was amazed when he showed me in a mirror how when I raised both arms over my head, one shoulder was not symetrical during the move. When I lost my insurance, I stopped the therapy. It took 11 months but at the end within a few weeks I was back to normal. A doctor said it was called a "frozen" shoulder and usually in about a year, it comes out of it on it's own. I don't know if you would want to go a full year with pain but if an operation is easy and affordable, I would choose that I think.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    In my last year at the jail during annual self defense training, the instructor bent my arm back hurting my shoulder. For many months I had extreme pain in certain positions. When I finally went to a therapist, I was amazed when he showed me in a mirror how when I raised both arms over my head, one shoulder was not symetrical during the move. When I lost my insurance, I stopped the therapy. It took 11 months but at the end within a few weeks I was back to normal. A doctor said it was called a "frozen" shoulder and usually in about a year, it comes out of it on it's own. I don't know if you would want to go a full year with pain but if an operation is easy and affordable, I would choose that I think.
    in dave's situation... i for one would choose death...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Exclamation I'm with you

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    in dave's situation... i for one would choose death...
    I really don't want to know WHAT they messed up so I'm afraid to ask

Dave, take care and I'm there for ya buddy, in spirit anyways.
    Happy Trails!