vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team Teebow 1 admitted to hospital

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear this news. We want to wish Tom a speedy recovery. If there is anything I can do from far away, just let me know! Wish I was closer! You will all be in our thoughts!

Send me your address and I'll send you some cheer!

Will also be praying for a speedy recovery. I remember when Ralph had by-pass surgery and that panic which sets in. Hold in there - be strong.

There is a very comforting web site (or at least for me) where one can light candles, pray and/or reflect. Here is the link for the group I started for Tom - the group name is Teebo http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Teebo

Hope this give you some comfort - please PM or email if there is anything we can do.

Wishing Team Teebow 1 a speedy recovery... my thoughts are with you all.

Just got back from Parkview. Tom is going to have a Transesophogeal Echocardigraphy and Cardioversion done either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I mean it isn't bad news but it is what we were trying to avoid having done. Tom is scared, as the rest of his family is. I am doing my best to stay strong for him and the kids. Not an easy job and I do have my moments of total break down. It is so hard to keep those what if thoughts out of your head. They just keep creeping back in. I feel like I am not even here, this isn't happening.

Continue to keep him in your thoughts. He needs some strength right now. Me, well I am sick to my stomach just thinking about all of this.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Both of you are in my prayers but especially you. Tom is where he needs to be and is in good hands but you have the hardest job.. "waiting". God bless.

Checking in for today...thanks for the update even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted to have happen. You know we are behind you 100%....whatever you need...thoughts, prayers, someone to come sit with you or Tom, you name it. This is a hard time. Ms. Toastmaster is so right by saying that Tom is where he needs to be....he's in good hands and getting the care that he needs.

We are here for you through this and we will be strong for you. Hang in there!

Prayers and thoughts are with you today. I know your agony - Ralph's surgery was in 1990 - I was a wreck for weeks.

Tom is in the right place. Whatever you need - other than thoughts and prayers - just let us know. I am sure this great community can make it happen.

Best wishes from WhereRWe? and RULOST2?. He'll be out of there in no time...

Default A shoulder to lean on......

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Tom, you and the rest of the family.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I am not all that far away, if you need anything or we can help in any way we are available.

Our prayers go out to you, hang in there!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!