vb:literal>

Thread: Paperless Caching

Default Paperless Caching

Yesterday was my first full day of caching with my new palm.OMG!!! Can't believe the difference. This is a whole new world. Still just scratching at the surface of all this new tech stuff thats available now-a-days. Thanks to all who help along the way. Just kept thinking if Hiram can do it....

Congrats!! Just remember to keep it charged and don't drop it!!! If you drop a cache page it might get muddy or wet... but a PDA ...well let's not even think about it.

We have been paperless since the day when all of our cache pages flew out the car door and across a very icy parking lot on a very windy day.

I found a very durable, rubber sided case for my PDA at Marden's. And oh yes, who hasn't had the pages or a map fly out the window!

Great going - Vic!

Default And.....

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    I found a very durable, rubber sided case for my PDA at Marden's. And oh yes, who hasn't had the pages or a map fly out the window!

Great going - Vic!
    Paint it bright yellow. So if you do happen to have it slip right out of your pocket and land in the snow. You can quickly find it, instead of having to rely on others. That reminds me......where is that can of spray paint? Maybe I should have painted it yellow.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Paint it bright yellow. So if you do happen to have it slip right out of your pocket and land in the snow. You can quickly find it, instead of having to rely on others. That reminds me......where is that can of spray paint? Maybe I should have painted it yellow.
    Ah yes, but with your great memory and observant friends ~ it was recovered! Ah, But - now, where is that one which is lost?

Where's that filter????