vb:literal>

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2008 questions

Quote Originally Posted by al'Thor View Post
    If newcomers are welcome I have that weekend off. Would love to meet some of you guys.
    New comers are the best part of events - we regulars would get bored with one another without some new blood. Echo - Rick - everyone is always welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by al'Thor View Post
    If newcomers are welcome I have that weekend off. Would love to meet some of you guys.
    Don't know if you can get there from Machias....may have to go somewhere else to start.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Don't know if you can get there from Machias....may have to go somewhere else to start.
    YOU CAN'T GET ANYWHERE FROM HERE??? I'm not at the end of the earth but I think I can see it.

We will definitely make it if we can. It is one of the few events that Moxie can make and play with her geo-pup buddies.
    Get well soon Tink

Default Can I?

Can I bring a "newbie" through the Good Green Door?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Can I bring a "newbie" through the Good Green Door?
    No Gary, but you can bring a "noob"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Any updates on if this is happening? Team Teebow is willing and able to help in any way.

PLUS, Tom just got his replacement kayak yesterday so he is raring to go kayaking. (If there is a kayak thing the day after like we did before)
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Yes we are probably going to do something. We will know better in the next week or so. I am heading to VA tomorrow and will be back Monday. It may not be a pig roast this year, we are undecided about the pig. Would love to do a pig roast again but there is a lot of planning and other things that need to be done for this. We also have to put the order in for good weather because we have not done that yet either.
    Blazing Troll

I will get on that order for good weather. Let me step outside and talk to Miss Mother Nature for a bit!
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Yes we are probably going to do something. We will know better in the next week or so. I am heading to VA tomorrow and will be back Monday. It may not be a pig roast this year, we are undecided about the pig. Would love to do a pig roast again but there is a lot of planning and other things that need to be done for this. We also have to put the order in for good weather because we have not done that yet either.
    Well if the pig roast doesn't work out I have some gray squirrels that I would love to get rid of . . . yum . . . gray squirrel roast.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."