vb:literal>

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Slipping into summer cache 2008 questions

Cool Not all true...

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Ah, but you know better . . . I don't do events, remember.
    Now Jake....Some of us DO have a photo or two of you AT an event.
    Quote Originally Posted by team teebow View Post
    You really should just TRY an event. They really are fun!!! You could go down the huge slip n slide. What more fun can you get than watching Hiram try to hold his beer upright while sliding down on Dawn? (oh, that sounds so wrong. )
    Trust me.... Jake has seen Hiram make a fool of himself at places other than events. And by the way, does Stephanie know about this Dawn person?
    Happy Trails!

Post don't get me wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Yes we are probably going to do something. We will know better in the next week or so. It may not be a pig roast this year, we are undecided about the pig.
    I for one have loved the pig, but I know others who could do without it. I am willing to bet that most of, if not all, of us would come, irregardless of what the lunch menu has to offer. I enjoy the event, the slip-n-slide, the fire after dark, and just being with friends. Oh the camping and the early morning breakfast, and the kayak on Sunday morning.

Make it easy on yourself this year. Forget the pig roast part and just do a potluck. Everyone knows, cachers know how to cook.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

You really should just TRY an event. They really are fun!!! You could go down the huge slip n slide. What more fun can you get than watching Hiram try to hold his beer upright while sliding down on Dawn? (oh, that sounds so wrong. )
    Uh, I could think of a few things!

I actually do go to the Tread Lightly events . . . but Hiram keeps me locked up in my 4Runner so I don't scare any of the small children at the campground.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Now Jake....Some of us DO have a photo or two of you AT an event.

Trust me.... Jake has seen Hiram make a fool of himself at places other than events. And by the way, does Stephanie know about this Dawn person?
    I heard about that photo though . . . Hiram said I came out all fuzzy looking though . . . and there was a halo around me or something like that.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

pig or no pig they will come....................Like others are saying make it easy for yah. Just post the event as a potluck and the food will show up.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I for one have loved the pig, but I know others who could do without it. I am willing to bet that most of, if not all, of us would come, irregardless of what the lunch menu has to offer. I enjoy the event, the slip-n-slide, the fire after dark, and just being with friends. Oh the camping and the early morning breakfast, and the kayak on Sunday morning.

Make it easy on yourself this year. Forget the pig roast part and just do a potluck. Everyone knows, cachers know how to cook.

What do you mean no pig roast. I live for pork.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    What do you mean no pig roast. I live for pork.
    Then bring yourself some SPAM.

Spam and macaroni salad is always good!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Spam and macaroni salad is always good!

You are making me hungry.

How about if we tell Rik to make it a Spamapalooza.

Then bring yourself some SPAM.
    Sheesh! Why am I thinking of Monty Python??