vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geochicks running away

Red face Geochicks running away

That's it!! We've had enough with the snow! We've decided to run away and go down to Florida for a few days. Although we havein't been caching for a little while (Okay, a long while!), we are going to give it a shot in sunny Florida while down there.

Anyone ever do any caching in the Fort Myers area??

Snow is good. Here are some pictures to show you how much fun I am having with the snow. I snowmobiled 308 miles yesterday. We started in Newport and to Medway, Katahdin, Kokadjo, Greenville and back to Newport.

Wire Suspenstion Bridge

Can you hear me now (Temptationzwingz)

My sled with Katahdin
    Proof that I was there

Temptationzwingz sled with Katahdin
    Proof he was there

Katahdin

Katahdin

Our sled with Katahdin
    Blazing Troll

Default Caching in Ft Myers

Team Teebow went there in June 2004 with all expectations of doing a number of caches. Well we drove home only doing 1 and that was one on Sanibel Island.

Team Teebow

Attroll - I know there's a locationless cahce you could have used that bridge for!

LOL!

I used one a lot like it, but it was on the Maine/NH border.

well, well, well,....

We thought we'd escape and go to Hawaii...
    It was nice and thought we'd cache there too but didn't get to it much and when we did, found some of the caches either muggled and/or "lame". I'd rather cache in the worlderness than in the confines of city or traffic jams. (but thats me.)
    Don't get us wrong! We did NOT miss the snow at all! Had a great time just as you will have in florida. Have fun!

Nice looking sleds you got there!! Congrats on some great rides in the wilderness and to cache too.
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Snow is good.
    Snow is evil. HOnestly, I like Maine's summer & fall & late spring, but I do NOT like winter at all. I think I should have stayed in Arizona (I was there during the ice storm), because I could have all the warm temps I want but then go up to Flagstaff for the day for the snow if I ever feel the need.

Smile Caching in clear weather

The snow is a drag up here, I'll be waiting until it clears, I tried two caches in the bangor area and came up with nothing but pnuemonia, I think that there should be all kind of caches down there. I have family that live in the Punta Gorda area, and they got hit pretty hard by the storms this past fall-you might run across a few that are archived-but good luck, and bring back some warm weather for the rest of us. Bear =)

Default Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

I'm bugging out of Maine and moving to a warmer climate in early April myself!

Quote Originally Posted by drbugman
    I'm bugging out of Maine and moving to a warmer climate in early April myself!
    Towards the end of the month, RULOST2? and I are bugging out to a warmer climate for a geocaching trip as well. We're going to Massachusetts! LOL!

We were hoping when we went to Mass last week for my son's surgery it'd be a little better down there. I think it was worse! And on top of that, all the locals complain about it more than us Mainah's would complain about it being -40°! At least the surgery was a sucess, and we did get two Mass caches on the way down before the storm.