vb:literal>

Thread: MsToastmaster needs our prayers

Default MsToastmaster needs our prayers

This is an excerpt from an email I received this morning from a friend of MsToastmaster.

To our new geocommunity friends,

Please keep MsToastmaster in your thoughts and prayers right now. She could use a kind word... Her husband died very unexpectedly last night.
    MsToastmaster could use some well wishes, prayers and thoughts.

For those of you who have not yet met MsToastmaster, She also caches as one of the "Hookers". She lives in the Lisbon falls area, and has only been caching since last fall but has gotten very comfortable at it.

Dot, We offer our condolences and hope that if you need anything that you will let us know.

Sorry to hear this news....we haven't met yet but I will surely keep you in my thoughts....if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

How sad to hear. Echo from CM if there is anything which we might do to help......but probably the last place she will go right now is to these forums.

Please - TAT or whomever may be close or near the area - keep us posted on visiting, arrangements, etc.

I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.

I have not meet you yet, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you and your family.

Dave, Tom, or anyone that knows her...please let her know that we are all thinking of her and are saddened by her loss.

Default Obituary, no info on arrangements

Charles Nelson Brooks Jr.

Thursday, April 17, 2008 PHOTO GALLERY « Previous | Next »
    thumbnails | gallery

LEWISTON - Charles N. Brooks Jr., 61, of Ferry Road in Lisbon died April 15 at Central Maine Medical Center.

He was born in Utica, N.Y., on Nov. 12, 1946, the son of Charles N. and Gertrude Potter Brooks Sr. He was educated in Lewiston schools and graduated from Bangor Community College with his degree as a substance abuse counselor. He served his country in the U.S. Army during Vietnam.

On Aug. 27, 1977, he married the former Dorothy Leavitt in Auburn. He was a member of the American Legion of Lisbon Falls, the Harley Owners Group of Lewiston and a long-time member of the Twelve-Hour Club in Lewiston. He enjoyed NASCAR racing and riding his motorcycle.

He is survived by his wife, Dorothy of Lisbon; his children, Charles "Bob" Brooks and his life mate, Heather Babcock, of Newburgh, Geraldine Brooks and her life mate, Chris Watson, of Lisbon Falls, Robin Hamilton and her husband, Alan, of Pensacola, Fla., and William Brooks and his wife, Sarah, of Lewiston; his three sisters-in-law, and brother-in-law, Darlene Wood of Lewiston, Donna Newbury and her husband, Charles, of Litchfield, Deb Nowak and her husband, Mark, of Topsham and Bruce Leavitt of Bath; his aunt and uncle, Mr. and Mrs. Loren Potter of Readfield; his nine grandchildren, Elizabeth, Courtney and Megan Brooks, Caitlin and Dylan Colby, Brett and CJ Hamilton, and Dalton and Cassidy Watson; and several cousins.

BROOKS - Charles N., 61, died April 15. Visitation Saturday at 11 to 11:30 a.m. with service to follow at 11:30 a.m. at the funeral home. Tributes may be sent and moving memories viewed at www.mem.com. Those wishing may make memorial contributions in his memory to your local Humane Society or the Twelve Hour Club, 120 Lisbon St., Lewiston ME 04240. A service of CROSMAN FUNERAL HOME & CREMATION SERVICES, 40 Main St., Lisbon Falls, 353-4951, www. crosmanfuneralhome.com
    Last edited by lexmano; 04-17-2008 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Arrangements added

Default In our thoughts....

Dot, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.