vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CITO event

Unhappy Sorry T2H

I'm sick too!
    Have fun T2H!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I won't be able to make this one, feeling a bit under the weather. Hope to see y'all sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    I'm sick too!
    Have fun T2H!
    We hope you "guys" feel better soon. We'll pick up some trash for you.

Sounds like you folks that are not feeling well may have had a bit too much grog at the Pirates Gathering.

Get well soon!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Jeeeshhh - the grog was made with ultra pure ingredients from vendors of honorable intent and product (unless you use a debit card LOL). Hope everyone gets well soon! As of last night, mainiac1957 was still doing well and had a rockin' itinerary for tomorrow. See whoever makes it there............LA
    Last edited by hollora; 04-18-2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: language and punctuation

Not enough grog was my problem!

I drank excessive grog and I feel good, grog keeps the body clean of bacteria and viruses because it replaces the blood in your body not allowing anything else to live, it also makes a great natural anti-freeze, the only downside is you can't light your own farts because 100proof blood streams make you extremely flammable... I've said too much now, I'm going back to bed...

P.S.... Have fun at the CITO today!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.