vb:literal>

Thread: Walt Disney World

Default Walt Disney World

Hey everyone!

I just finalized my trip to Disney the first week of September. Is there a specific sight out there or does anyone know of any caches that might be available at Disney? I know it's technically private property so I didn't know if there would be any but I'm sure someone from the group has been before or would at least know...

We are only going for 4 days 3 nights so there won't be a whole lot of time but I'd love to be able to score at least one!

Thanks
    Brenda

IIRC, Disney banned physical caches there early on, but I think there are one or two virts there.

Caching away from home is where having a premium membership helps tons. you can download a few PQs of the area or your route and plan ahead. Think about it, even if you just pay $3 for one month.

Have a good trip!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default World's Most Unique ??? GCD6F8

This is a very cool virtual cache which basically gives you a feel good civics lesson as it takes you back more than sixty years. It was our second find and still one of my favorites.

It is located in Kissimmee, FL, about ten minutes from the theme parks. You will need a car to get to it.

Have fun on your trip.

Ed

Cool Closest caches....

The 2 closest caches are virtuals, and there are several not far away. Here is the closest virtual. (GCA402) Crockett's Wilderness Adventure.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...b-8a85dce1619e
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks Everyone! I figured they banned physical ones but I didn't know about virtual ones like the "Mickeys" they have there it's a scavenger game throughout Walt Disney World it's pretty cool.

I'm going to get the memberships in the next few weeks both to here and there as soon as I get some extra cash!

I have been out and done a few caches even though not successful I didn't care I loved being outdoors I can tell it's going to be a great summer !!!