vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions, Comments, Ideas

Default I was told 5 tons

Go here to see Councilman Larry Doughty's comments and photos. I believe I posted this already, but maybe not.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Go here to see Councilman Larry Doughty's comments and photos. I believe I posted this already, but maybe not.
    I see there was a good picture of some geocachers feeding their faces! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    yeup, you already posted it.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Arrow yup

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeup, you already posted it.
    It was posted in the June Newsletter too!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Question Seen June Newsletter?

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    I’m wondering whether the way “Hot Topics” is organized is effective in catching your attention and getting information across…? What are your thoughts??
    Please let me know about these changes:
    1. Grouping topics by category or interest, topics in caps
    2. Shortening forum titles to fit title and link on one line
    3. Continuing to limit number of topics to keep newsletter short (this is done by selecting forums that remain popular throughout the month and/or has important information geocachers will benefit from knowing.
    The other idea I had was introducing the link with a more descriptive title than most forum titles are, but I felt as though I’d be taking the intended title the owner of the forum gave it...but anyway, any ideas about organizing or just getting the information across efficiently would be welcome!
    In the June Newsletter, Hot Topics were organized by topic. I kept the full titles and the parenthetical subtitles. What'd you think?
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods