vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've been away for a while

Default Maine in 4 PQ's

I need to run 4 pocket queries to get all of the unfound caches, in Maine. I have it spread over 4 days with the latest Maine PQ running every 3 days. I don't want to miss any of them. Since I travel I also need NH and Vermont. That takes 14 PQ's per week.

Run the PQ's during the week so that it is updated before the weekend.

And don't forget to weed out the disabled ones. Check the " Last GPX " column and delete any that have an odd date. These are the ones that have been disabled or archived. We wouldn't want you out there looking for caches that no longer existed. Bushwacking all over the place with Tink.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    That's fine to both of you guys but you have to remember that like I said in the earlier post not everyone has the same number of finds and your unfound caches will be different in each set of circumstances so the dates will be different according to the number of finds you have and unfound caches as well. The more finds you have then the less PQ's it will take to get them all for the whole state.
    True Haffy. When I do my queries I get all caches whether I have found them, are mine, or what ever. I get them all. Then I use the filter on GSAK to pick out the ones I want. I was assuming that most people did this same thing.
    Blazing Troll

Well for me why would I want to include my found caches in my query when I can get them all in one query once a week? That's just the way I do it anyway. Maybe others do it the way you do too but for me I don't PQ my found or owned caches,hey whatever works for you.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.