vb:literal>

Thread: Finally hit 100 caches!

Default Finally hit 100 caches!

Took me long enough. I started nearly five years ago (my first find was 4/30/03 when I found the Fort Williams cache).

What took me so long to hit this mark? I got a little distracted (look at my avatar and you'll see). Hopefully, the next 100 won't take nearly as long as the first.

Congrats I still remember when I hit number 100. I was excited.
    Blazing Troll

Well congrats on those 100 and on to more. The little one may help you. Cache on - cache happy!

Congratulations. The first hundred are the hardest....maybe that refers to years....anyway caching fever has arrived...so go get the next 100.

hey, congratulations! #100 is a great milestone. here's to the next 100, and the next...
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Congrats.....I hope to get to that milestone myself this summer.

Thumbs up Congrats!

On your caching milestone. The next 100 just might come quicker. If not, enjoy the ones you do find, and spending time with the family.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Yeah, the kiddos are about to turn 4. I might be able to take them on some geocaches with me soon. I tried once when they were about six months old, I carried them in their bassinets to the geocache site. Not something that I want to repeat. Fortunately, the cache was about forty feet from the road, so it wasn't too unpleasant.

I just got a Garmin eTrex H in the mail today. I also have an eTrex Venture, but it was fritzing out on me, becoming a big pain in the rear. I thought it was a hardware problem, but after I got the H, I saw that I could update the software on both actaully, and from the initial tests, it looks like the Venture is working the way that it should (YAY!!!). So now my girls will have something to help look for geocaches, just like Daddy.

Default 500 for dubord207

Gave up my law practice during the month of April and went from 300 on April 2nd to 500 today! This is milestone my secretaries appreciate the most as I'm sneaking out of the office as early as I can most days. Di and are getting married in late July but we have selected a cache rich area for honeymooning! We are really enjoying this newest hobby and all our new caching friends!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Default Congratulations Dubord207

Congratulations Dubord207 on both your caching milestone and on your upcoming nuptials
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country