vb:literal>

Thread: Earthmate PN-20 thread

Hybrid View

Default Earthmate PN-20 thread

This thread is designed to help share questions and answers that people like me have about the PN-20.
    Blazing Troll

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn all waypoints on or off with the PN-20? I like have my waypoints in the gps but sometimes I will like to keep them in the gps but don't want then viewable on the map screen.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a way to turn all waypoints on or off with the PN-20? I like have my waypoints in the gps but sometimes I will like to keep them in the gps but don't want then viewable on the map screen.
    There's an easy way to turn all waypoint symbols off. Menu button - Map Setup - scroll down to Hide Waypoint Symbols. Make your choice based on how often you want them to hide or at what scale.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by belchar View Post
    There's an easy way to turn all waypoint symbols off. Menu button - Map Setup - scroll down to Hide Waypoint Symbols. Make your choice based on how often you want them to hide or at what scale.

Good luck!
    Wow, thanks, I did not know there were more options. I dod not know there more to scroll down to. Thank you
    Blazing Troll

Default soon to be PN-20 Owner

Well, I have decided to join the band wagon and tommorrow on my way to go visit beachcomber for the weekend, I have plans to purchase the Earthmate PN-20 . Even though I am a diehard Garmin Fan. This unit looks very interesting and fun to use. So, I suspect that I will be posting soon on this subject, and oh yeah , I hope to do more caching this summer than i have in the past year... Talk soon you PN-20 Owners.

I don't know any answers but I just wanted to let everyone know there is a $299 coupon until April 30th.

~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~