vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birthday on the way: Vicbiker!

Smile Another April Birthday: Vicbiker!

Ok, I had the wrong month!!! So sorry!!!! I'm waaaaaay ahead of myself...
    Last edited by Medawisla; 04-24-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: correction
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Smile Birthday on the way: Vicbiker!

Happy Happy!!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Happy Birthday

A house is not a home without a cat.

OK So I dont read well

A house is not a home without a cat.

Stef when you get to be my age there is no need to hurry birthdays. Your man on the other hand....well lets just say a few more years may help. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Stef when you get to be my age there is no need to hurry birthdays. Your man on the other hand....well lets just say a few more years may help. LOL
    yeah, give 'er a break vic, she's been drinkin again and not wearin her glasses. The last time she did that shockingly was on the same day as our wedding anniversary 3 years ago...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeah, give 'er a break vic, she's been drinkin again and not wearin her glasses. The last time she did that shockingly was on the same day as our wedding anniversary 3 years ago...
    That explains a lot....I thought it was just poor judgment.

Now remind me again . . . that wedding anniversary wasn't the same one as the Terror on Harris Mountain adventure was it?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Now remind me again . . . that wedding anniversary wasn't the same one as the Terror on Harris Mountain adventure was it?

actually it was jake, that was also when stef came pretty close to using that "til death do you part" clause....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

actually it was jake, that was also when stef came pretty close to using that "til death do you part" clause....
    HehHeh . . . that may explain the drinking then!

By the way, we have got to get together to do some caching sometime soon . . . maybe next weekend??? I've just started to get back into caching after a long winter . . . maybe a trip to Augusta and the surrounding environs (Mapachi has been pretty busy in the past few months!) . . . although I'd be up for a day trip to anywhere.

This weekend unfortunately is out or at least it appears to be (one of the problems with being a homeowner -- there's always home repairs, home renovations or the usual Spring, Fall, Winter and Summer chores to do around the house) . . . looks like Heidi and I will be working on building a new bathroom -- which should work out perfectly for you guys if you choose to camp at Camp Jakeahaha for the Commondground Fair this year . . . I've also cut down some elms (before Dutch Elm disease gets 'em) which should dry up in time for camping.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."