vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to go along?

Default Winter accessible?

Since my navigator and I have only been doing this since christmas, they have all (39) been winter caches. I here it gets easier in the spring. If you can see past the skeetas. I will vouch for all of GeoMaine's caches. I have enjoyed those that I could find.LOL. The snow will be gone about June at Highland Lake. I have posted a few pics of Windham. 30 inches of snow on the deck from last weeks two storms. Haven't seen my navigator since he started tunneling in the bankings on Sunday. lol.
    Last edited by Team2hunt; 03-16-2005 at 08:12 PM.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Arrow Spring caches!

Of course there is one little thing to bring joy to spring caches. MUD...brown mud, black mud, gray mud, soft mud, squishy mud. Then the blackflies come out the very day that the mud dries a little. Oh spring in Maine, ain't it grand! I think I've gone over the edge....HELP!!!
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up Maine in the spring

Let's see, mud, skeetas, rainy days, probally a little more snow, a herd of blackflies, versus. Mud slides, earthquakes, tornadoes, a hurricane or two, and tsunamis. We love Maine and wouldn't choose to live ( and go geocaching )
    anywhere else.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Ah... After all that, there is but one more thing to look forward to. TICKS.

Smile Oh the suspense!

So, how did things go in Portland? Let me guess, you forgot to pick up RULost2? because you were so busy caching?

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    So, how did things go in Portland? Let me guess, you forgot to pick up RULost2? because you were so busy caching?
    Well, the wet, slippery snow deterred me, but I checked out a LOT of cache locations, so our next Portland caching trip will be a winner. (I did get one virtual and one locationless cache out of the trip).

Was going to get "My Cousin in Portland", but slipped on the snow, fell and rolled quite a few feet - almost to the fence! Also checked "Monkey See" and "Montezume", but the cemetary gates were closed - they were removing snow. Likewise the new cache across the astreet - snow banks made parking terrible. Oh, well...

But we did go car shopping! Found a great NEW 2004 Ford Explorer, sticker price $32,600 that the dealer finally offered to us for $22,400! Didn't like the color, though, so were going to keep looking. LOL!