vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture frame history

Default Be careful......

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Wow, Thanks guys. Thats great info. The one I have needs a bit of works. It looks like it may have been dropped at one time but I think I can repair it with no problem. The info you guys gave me has been very helpful. Thanks so much
    It may have been dropped and you might want to fix it. But sometimes, even damaged, they are worth more than one that has been repaired many years later.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    It may have been dropped and you might want to fix it. But sometimes, even damaged, they are worth more than one that has been repaired many years later.
    I've been tryin to explain that to stef... I was dropped on my head (numerous times) as a baby, and I think I'm worth tons more!!!

and on an on-topic note dave, if you like that peice of work, you'd love the peice hanging up in the masonic hall in waterville, its about 10' x 5' and its a huge mass of chains with an emblem in the middle, and it was all carved from one peice of wood.

I decided to get crafty one camping trip and whittle my own chain... i got about 2 links (and 5 beers...) and said forget it! it made great kindling! that kinda stuff is pretty impressive just thinking about it!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.