vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Wood Geocaching Coins

Default Custom Wooden Geocaching Coins

My apologies. I didn't realize I couldn't post an advertisment.

BTW the coins pictured were just samples of the laser engraving capabilty and would not be sold. It would be up to the individual who placed an order to design there own coin. We would not and have not used any images or trademarks without permision.

Hannah Mfg

those are cool!!! how much would a coin like that generally cost if one was to order about 100???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

If you want 100 like these they are $2.75 each. You obviously can have any text you like. If you want your own custom art then it could be subject to an additional, one time $35 set up fee.
    Call us at 207-622-0005 if you're interested.
    Thank you.

It's my understanding that the Maine State Seal can not be used commercially unless permission has been granted. Do you have permission from the State of Maine?

If not, I would suggest you contact them asap and refrain from selling any until you do.

Maybe the term "Geocaching Maine" should also be registered (if it hasn't been already) as an official trademark to prevent companies from making things with our name on them.

Just my .02

Commercial Postings/Solicitations
    Advertisements for products that benefit you financially in any way without the permission of Geocaching Maine; messages that offer or discuss pirated software/media/links to other such sites that offer it or discuss p2p sites/methods.

Rules say No Soliciting, correct?
    Last time it was someone from NY selling jewelery.

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Rules say No Soliciting, correct?
    Last time it was someone from NY selling jewelery.
    I was kind of thinking the same thing . . . but figured the Powers That Be would "speak up" on this issue.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I could have spoken up but figured they were offering there services and people may be interested so I left the post.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I could have spoken up but figured they were offering there services and people may be interested so I left the post.
    I figured these wooden coins might be nice and appeal to some folks . . . but it in most cases good BBS etiquette frowns on folks who sign on to a BBS and make their first post as a sales pitch . . .

That said, I suspect these would be a nice addition for many cachers.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I figured these wooden coins might be nice and appeal to some folks . . . but it in most cases good BBS etiquette frowns on folks who sign on to a BBS and make their first post as a sales pitch . . .

That said, I suspect these would be a nice addition for many cachers.
    If it had been anything else other then caching the user would have been banned immediately and the post removed. I was being kind hearted this time.
    Blazing Troll