vb:literal>

Thread: Sea Kayak with Rudder Kit For Sale

Hybrid View

Default Sea Kayak with Rudder Kit For Sale

***ITEM has SOLD***
    RED Sea Kayak in Excellent condition For Sale. It is about 17 feet long and has a rudder kit installed. It is only about two years old and has not been used very much.
    Last edited by Wolf207; 05-23-2008 at 11:28 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED

Hmmm . . .

With the past two day's posts I'm beginning to wonder if this is a BBS for geocaching or if it's Uncle Henrys . . . especially when folks' first posts are items for sale . . . I personally don't have an issue with members posting items for sale . . . but usually good BBS etiquette has folks posting a few other items before hawking their stuff.

Incidentally, welcome to geocachingmaine.org Wolf207.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hmmm . . .

...but usually good BBS etiquette has folks posting a few other items before hawking their stuff.
    I disagree, Jake. Only a very small percentage of an online organization ever participate in the forums.

I see no problem with a "first post" being something for sale, especially if it's an item of interest to geocachers like geocoins, travel bugs, or even a kayak.

Wolf is NOT A VALIDATED MEMBER of Geocaching.com nor have they found a cache.Is he interested in caching or just selling stuff to cachers?
    If it's OK for one then it should be OK for all, correct!
    Opalsns

I have seen in the past few weeks that there seems to be a problem with some of the members here with new posts from others that want to sell items on the site. All I can say is we have a great webmaster and if he sees that there is a problem he will address it. Give these newbies a break will yah!!! and let the webmaster or moderators take care of the post the way they see fit. JMHO
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.