vb:literal>

Thread: I made it!!!

Thumbs up I made it!!!

This is a big thank you to all my friends who have helped me get close to my 2000 cache milestone before the trip to GWVI. With all the power caching I have managed to do an incredible 175 caches since April 1st. When I started this I thought there was no way. With the 40 we did yesterday in St John NB it brought me to 1982. A few more here and I will be in good shape to do the 2000th in California in three weeks.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    This is a big thank you to all my friends who have helped me get close to my 2000 cache milestone before the trip to GWVI. With all the power caching I have managed to do an incredible 175 caches since April 1st. When I started this I thought there was no way. With the 40 we did yesterday in St John NB it brought me to 1982. A few more here and I will be in good shape to do the 2000th in California in three weeks.
    Glad to have been there with you on part of the journey. Have a wonderful trip! Hope to see you before you leave.

The day I spent caching with you was a blast. Those MA "Park and Grabs" were quite a workout.

Cache on!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

a many great adventures have been had with ya brad, and to celebrate, I'll let you buy me a beer for every one of your finds!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default According to my calculations

Forty caches a day....times...three weeks left (Hiram thats 21 days)...equals 840...1982 + 840 = 2822...I think with just a little more effort Brad you could do the 3000th in Calif.

Default I like your thinking Vic...

However....... I have a feeling that I my be subject of a severe beating at the hands of my dear Kathie. Not that she's prone to violence mind you. My problem is I just didn't set my sights high enough soon enough.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Forty caches a day....times...three weeks left (Hiram thats 21 days)...equals 840...1982 + 840 = 2822...I think with just a little more effort Brad you could do the 3000th in Calif.
    and 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case... coincendence... I THINK NOT!

However....... I have a feeling that I my be subject of a severe beating at the hands of my dear Kathie. Not that she's prone to violence mind you. My problem is I just didn't set my sights high enough soon enough.
    Yeah, and don't forget Brad, you're only allowed to do 300 caches while you're out there.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking Funny you should mention that...

I was recently asked if I was serious, and that I wasn't "really" going to do that many. heh heh!!
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

I was recently asked if I was serious, and that I wasn't "really" going to do that many. heh heh!!

Brad.....
    You need to explain to the little woman that ending on and odd number is bad. Since 3 is an odd number you should shoot for 4oo. Just to be safe.

Maybe he should do 420.