vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to the fold.

Welcome. We use a Garmin and love it. I have some advice about spending your CC.
    From one Bean EE to another, (You may know this but in case you don't.) EE's don't get any discount on GPS units, only accessories. You may want to shop around for a good price and use that gift card for something you get a discount on.
    Congrats to you and your wife. Hope to see you on the trails soon.

So I finally picked up my receiver today and did end up going with the Legend HCx. After the generous company gift I mentioned and returning a jacket that got toasted way before it's time, I only had to shell out $104. After a few hours of acquainting myself I think I might be ready to head out. Anyone here in the OOB area have any recommendations on where to start? Caches of note or otherwise just a good entry level find? Tips for an anxious noob? Thanks for all your help and great greetings as well.

Default sure....

Quote Originally Posted by djgray1200 View Post
    So I finally picked up my receiver today and did end up going with the Legend HCx. After the generous company gift I mentioned and returning a jacket that got toasted way before it's time, I only had to shell out $104. After a few hours of acquainting myself I think I might be ready to head out. Anyone here in the OOB area have any recommendations on where to start? Caches of note or otherwise just a good entry level find? Tips for an anxious noob? Thanks for all your help and great greetings as well.
    Exit 32 Travel Bug Hotel GCYN6N
    B.M.T. GC108F9
    Ocean Pahk Cache GCG7DG
    Ferry Beach GC23D2
    Vines Landing GCYE1V

These are in the Biddeford O.O.B. area and should not be too hard. Good luck.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks T2h. Went on my first outing today and found both caches. Great outing with the kids. Thanks for the recommendations. Checked Ocean Pahk and Goosefare Brook. I think I've been bitten by the bug. Good times had.