vb:literal>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team Teebow 1 admitted to hospital

Default Team Teebow 1 admitted to hospital

Hi all my fellow Geocaching friends.........

I am looking for good thoughts and prayer in numbers. What better place then Geocaching Maine to find some.

Tom, Team Teebow 1, has been at Parkview Adventist hospital in ICU since Thursday with Atrial Fibrillation. (irregular heartbeat) We were in hopes of him coming home today but he called his morning and said that it is a no go, his heart rate is still up there. I could hear the disappointment in his voice. I am trying to hold it all together here at home and not get too worked up about it. Not an easy job at all, I am on the brink of a breakdown, I can just feel it. I need Tom back home.

Anyway, please keep Tom in your thoughts and prayers and when you are out there on the trail think of Tom getting better and being able to hit the trail soon. I know that prayer in numbers can work miracles, I am doing my best to get that miracle and quick healing.

Thanks everyone and hey, hit a few caches for us!
    Cheryl (team teebow 2)
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

We certainly will keep Tom in our prayers.

He will be in our thoughts. Hang in there he will be back on his feet before you know it.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and hang in there,things will be better.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sending Prayers and all the best wishes to Tom and You.
    Be strong !!!
    Opalsns and BubbaBass

Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Our thoughts are with you. Keep the faith, miracles do happen, I have been there.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I know you probably already have all you close family at your side there to help you but if there is anything at all that you need do not hesitate to give us a call. We are only a short ways away from you and if there is anything, I mean anything let use know.
    Blazing Troll

Cheryl, our thoughts are with you and Tom both at home and at work, Please let us know what we can do to help you out.

Cheryl, I would like to share a story with you...Two years ago my friend Jim was afflicted with the same problem Tom has....he spent Mon., Tues., and Weds in the hospital getting his heart rate under control on Fri. morning we left for a three day snowshoeing trip to the top of Bigelow Mt....Jim was not only with us, but leading the way a good part of the time. He's never had this problem since. Vic