vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DTV Feb17th

d’76 Guest

I know that my signal is not real strong but I get a great picture most of the time with the Rabbit Ears. The converter tells me that I dont have a great signal but I thought it was gonna be like digital cell signal. If you have any its great no matter how strong. I will figure something out it will just take time.

I know my neighbor has cable. He is going away for memorial day weekend. do you suppose he would notice if there was a narrow trench dug from his house to mine then filled in.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    I know that my signal is not real strong but I get a great picture most of the time with the Rabbit Ears. The converter tells me that I dont have a great signal but I thought it was gonna be like digital cell signal. If you have any its great no matter how strong. I will figure something out it will just take time.

I know my neighbor has cable. He is going away for memorial day weekend. do you suppose he would notice if there was a narrow trench dug from his house to mine then filled in.
    dave, you dont need to dig a trench, just use a flat shovel, and peel up the grass in small sections, tuck the cable under the grass and then stomp it down a bit, he'll never know.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    HehHeh . . . another Survivor fanatic, huh? It's been a good season . . . but man are those guys dumb.
    At least James went from being the dumbest guy in survivor history, to being the second dumbest.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    At least James went from being the dumbest guy in survivor history, to being the second dumbest.
    Ha!! These women are gonna sit around watching the other one for the rest of the show! It'll be like the end of the movie, "THE THING"
    The LastTwo guys alive, thinking each other is the creature.
    TEE HEE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    (i.e. I have DirecTV and so as a result I watch WABI for my local news and weekly Survivor fix.)
    You're lucky! We're just 20 or so miles from you, but since we live in the "Bangor market", DirecTV doesn't allow us to have local channels. Stupid, or what?

Yeah we're the same down here in Portland Market ... we have to pay like 5 bucks extra or something a month to get the local channels through the satellite....

Quote Originally Posted by bmeserve View Post
    Yeah we're the same down here in Portland Market ... we have to pay like 5 bucks extra or something a month to get the local channels through the satellite....
    Sheesh! I would GLADLY pay $5 a month extra to get the local channels via satellite. We can get them over the air, but the picture is like TV from 1965!