vb:literal>

Thread: heads up

Default heads up

I just want to give the Maine Geocaching community a heads up that I have a new cache waiting to be approved in Acton. I hope that some of you will try for it in the next few days. It is the PINE TREE POST. I hope you enjoy it. Also, when and if it gets approved I would like some feed back on it. SO, feel free to contact me.
    Thanks
    Black Burn

Thumbs up Cool!

I look forward to visiting it, though I doubt it will be in the next few days!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Black Burn;
    As long as we don't have to (heh) butt heads with a certain butthead that owns a convenient store, I'm sure we'll all love it!

I'm sorry I missed my shot at Broken Arm Revenge. How is that arm anyway? Are you still thinking about bringing BAR back?

As for my broken arm, I'm at 90% now. I am not sure if I will bring BAR back or not. If I do it will be some place far away from the original location. Pine Tree Post is in a similar area, but the parking issue has been resolved. I am in hopes of placing another cache this week. Hopefully it will be approved prior to the weekend rush.
    Thanks for the interest.