vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trackables to Geowoodstock VI

Exclamation Trackables to Geowoodstock VI

I have some room for a few trackables to go to GWVI if anyone would like to have some get mileage. And that means no coyotes, cinder blocks, or camo flamingos. Coins or small TBs OK,fine!!
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I have some room for a few trackables to go to GWVI if anyone would like to have some get mileage. And that means no coyotes, cinder blocks, or camo flamingos. Coins or small TBs OK,fine!!
    can i put a tb on me? (i'll bring beer!)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Jock and Sweetie would want the Coyote to come along with ya. He doesn't look that big here does he?

Default The Geopups have to stay in Maine on this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup View Post
    Jock and Sweetie would want the Coyote to come along with ya. He doesn't look that big here does he?

I saw the coyote at the DeLorme event last weekend. Man he's big. I did mess up and forgot to discover him. Oh well, I'll see him again.
    Happy Trails!

And he went off stummin' a guitar.....how cool!

My Brother and I are having a race starting May 1st.. My Big Ole' Bass
    vs his Fishing Fly. That trip would get me some miles !!!! We are allowed to MOVE it 2 times if it gets stuck. I can put it in my cache then take it out to give to you or you can come to Canaan and do the 5 Caches in the close area. Lil' Green Cache, Oh DEER! , Down by the old hollow tree, Ben there done that and the new one I'm putting out today.
    Opalsns

Default Travel Bug to Go

I've got a TB that needs to go out west. It's called "Going My Way," a little Betty Boop standing in front of a Route 66 sign. It's mission is to up and down Route 66, and I found it in the wild woods of Maine (ok, not so wild, in Kennebunkport ).

I'm not heading out west any time soon, and I think California is a little closer to Route 66 than Maine is.

Ya all better PM or email Mainiac cause this trip is coming up the end of this week.

If you're in Southern Maine and can get them to me by Tuesday evening, they can make the journey...

Hey kayakerinme - that is helpful for those in Southern Maine. I am sure folks appreciate it. Save journey friend!