vb:literal>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RE: "Bon Voyage" Hiram and Medawisla

Default RE: "Bon Voyage" Hiram and Medawisla

Have fun on your trip . . . take plenty of pictures of monkeys for me and be careful about where you stick your hands.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Did I miss something? Where are they going?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sheesh, Haffy! Great minds think alike! I was just going to ask the same question. LOL!

Thanks for the compliment Bruce. So who is the other great mind you were referring to?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sheesh! You're gonna get it Haffy. Just wait. One of these days...

BANG! ZOOM! To the moon!

Hiram claims that he's going "south" and expects to see palm trees, monkeys and flamingoes . . . he's going to Colorado with Medawisla.

Medawisla is going for a conference . . . Hiram is uh, well . . . hopefully he will go and be able to keep out of trouble. Last I knew Steph said something about making him go to at least a few of the conference seminars . . . probably her attempt to keep a close eye on him so he doesn't get in trouble.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Hiram claims that he's going "south" and expects to see palm trees, monkeys and flamingoes . . . he's going to Colorado with Medawisla.
    Sheesh! I know what Hiram is going to do!

Colorado = Coors, just like St. Louis = Budweiser, Milwaukee = Schlitz, Boston = Sam Adams, California = Anchor Steam...

Now that's a reason to travel!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I know what Hiram is going to do!

Colorado = Coors, just like St. Louis = Budweiser, Milwaukee = Schlitz, Boston = Sam Adams, California = Anchor Steam...

Now that's a reason to travel!
    I don't know about that Bruce . . . I mean Coors . . . wouldn't that be like someone who likes drinking a Coke buying a Polar Cola or some other generic type of cola?

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I don't know about that Bruce . . . I mean Coors . . . wouldn't that be like someone who likes drinking a Coke buying a Polar Cola or some other generic type of cola?
    No - you have to enjoy the local products when you travel. It's a part of the experience.

(Besides, you gotta have something to wash down those "Rocky mountain Oysters". )

Well, We made it! We had a wicked fast plane coming over, what is usually a 4hr flight only took us 2hrs! We left D.C. at 8am and got here at 10am!!! We rented a car at the airport (instead of taking their shuttle service) I rented a Dodge Nitro (Jeep commander with a different sticker) The drive from Denver was about 2hrs. We hit two caches on the way, the first, WAS A MICRO IN A GUARDRAIL... sheesh same stuff different state... The second cache was really cool, it was a virt in an old mining town!!! We took a few pictures which I'll post later tonight when I have more time. We (stef) are busy unpacking right now. The lodge room has a really cool veiw, the lake is pretty much thawed (swimming!) and it's been dusting snow since we got outta denver! (I love this place they still have winter!) The drive through them thar hills was a treat, we crossed the continental divide! (I'm now the furthest west I've ever been!)

P.S. Denver is flat... very flat, I thought ohio was flat, this makes ohio look like jackman! that's how flat it is... so flat that it's pratically imploding in on itself with flatnes...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.