vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What everyone doing this weekend

Smile I know what you mean Brad

Hey Brad, I know just what you mean. I have been caching with Beachcomber on more than one occasion. LOL
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Saturday

I'll be caching along the coast. Portland north to Freeport. Sunday I have to travel to Boston and south.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Wow - a lot of posts in this thread, but nobody has picked up the fact that Rick has a blown engine on his sled. Sheesh! Is this your new "toy" Rick?

Just hope you don't blame it on the trails in Solon!

Anyway, RULOST2? has to work this weekend - as she does every weekend - but we're planning a trip next week and want to know where there's some BARE GROUND. They didn't get much snow "downeast" in the last couple of storms - anyone know how the Mechias/Eastport area is?

How about Massachusetts and/or Rhode Island?

We want to get some miles on the new GOCACHE Explorer as soon as we can. (Oh - and RULOST2? is inheriting the old GOCACHE Explorer, and will be getting her own RULOST2 plates!)

Wink you betcha!

Caching experiences that include finds, DNF's, too much snow, subtraction errors, getting lost, taking the long way, falling in the mud, and not being able to find one's own cache - it is ALL in good fun!!

Last edited by Beach Comber; 03-25-2005 at 08:22 PM.
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Yes Bruce this was my new toy. But I am not sweating it. I have a two year warrantee on the engine. I talked to the dealer today and they ordered me a brand new engine. So that is a good thing because my two year warrantee will start all over again on the engine. I rode the thing hard too. LOL. I will do the same thing again next year. I was really trying to put 4,000 miles on it this year. I had it for less then 3 months and put about 3,320 miles on it. I can not remember the mileage it is not here to look at. I really wanted to hit 4,000 though. I am bummed about it. But I am not done riding yet. They assured me they would let me use their demo sled when I want to ride.

Well anyways I was looking to do some geocaching this weekend. But it looks like we would still be digging in the snow. That does not seem like fun. We need to get some bare ground. Was going to hock up with Mainian1957 but the wife says we can not do it this Saturday because we have a house full of guest coming for Easter dinner on Sunday and you know how women have to have the house spotless when company comes. So it looks like she will be doing the house all day Saturday. I may take time and do some work on the truck that has been long needed or clean the garage. I am looking forward to doing some geocaching this summer though. We still have yet to put out our fist cache. We have it ready but have just not found the right spot yet.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Well anyways I was looking to do some geocaching this weekend. But it looks like we would still be digging in the snow. That does not seem like fun. We need to get some bare ground. Was going to hock up with Mainian1957 but the wife says we can not do it this Saturday because we have a house full of guest coming for Easter dinner on Sunday and you know how women have to have the house spotless when company comes. So it looks like she will be doing the house all day Saturday. I may take time and do some work on the truck that has been long needed or clean the garage. I am looking forward to doing some geocaching this summer though. We still have yet to put out our fist cache. We have it ready but have just not found the right spot yet.
    Sheesh! You'd think the wife would want you out of the house and out of the way while SHE cleans the place and gets ready for guests.

Women are sure hard to figure sometimes...

Oh - but if you need help cleaning the garage, call BRDAD. His cellar looks GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    having a blown engine in my sled
    There is nothing like it.......Bombardier