vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FFJ Hits the big 1000!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Welcome home Buddy. So how was Colorado . . . find any snakes, gold or silver . . . or Coors?
    It was beyond awesome, I was almost in tears when we tookoff because I didn't want to leave, as I type I'm compiling all the photos into a .wmv hopefully the file won't be too large and I can upload it and link it to the site. sadly we didn't find any snakes but we found wild bighorn sheep, buffalo, mule deer (diff than deer around here, we have whitetail, mules have black tipped tails) some grouse like bird that I can't identify (even with my audubon books...some sage grouse, and all sorts of other tasty looking animals!

oh yeah, and I did drink ONE coors just to say I drank one in colorado...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    It was beyond awesome, I was almost in tears when we tookoff because I didn't want to leave, as I type I'm compiling all the photos into a .wmv hopefully the file won't be too large and I can upload it and link it to the site. sadly we didn't find any snakes but we found wild bighorn sheep, buffalo, mule deer (diff than deer around here, we have whitetail, mules have black tipped tails) some grouse like bird that I can't identify (even with my audubon books...some sage grouse, and all sorts of other tasty looking animals!

oh yeah, and I did drink ONE coors just to say I drank one in colorado...
    I'm looking forward to hearing all about your travels.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."