vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GPS Maze coming to CT

Default GPS Maze coming to CT

From the thread in the New England forum:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Mark your calendar! The Discovery Museum will host the GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit from May 24th through September 1st, 2008

GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit - Discovery Museum

There will be an official event cache sponsored by Groundspeak at the Discovery Museum on June 14, 2008. Jeremy Irish and Shauna Maggs from Groundspeak will be there to meet and greet fellow cachers!

GPS Adventures Maze Event - June 14th!

This would be fun to attend whether you are an experienced cacher or new to the game!
    -------------------------------------------------------

Anyone up for a road trip to Bridgeport, CT on 6/14?

Default Let's get the gang together....

ROAD TRIP!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Nooooooo......not THAT weekend. I'm so bummed!

Just thought I would bring this up again.........
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Bummer.......same weekend as the Relay for Cancer and Ellsworth Meet and Greet.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

So close and yet so far, I'll be at a meeting in southern MA that day!

We can't make the event that weekend as we are hoping to go to another if we can adjust our work schedules.

Has anyone been to see the maze wherever it was before? Was it interesting enough to warrent the road trip?

I think we are going at some point this summer . . . not sure yet though.

I am definitely going to make a Road Trip this summer. It would be cool to be there when the Groundspeak crew is there but - the Relay for Life Comes first.

Talking Well worth the trip

Well...it was for us. Up early this morning, and headed down the Maine turnpike to Connecticut. After 4 hours and about 250 miles, we made it to the GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit. There were lots of people from many of the New England states and beyond. I was accompanied by 1manteam and kayakerinme, on this road trip. It took us about 30 minutes or so to get throught the maze. It was very cool and I learned alot about the simple facts of geocaching. It was interactive and kept us guessing, during the entire adventure. We got a chance to chat with Jeremy and Shawna after the event, and then did the several caches in the nearby park. It was more like a social event around the caches, as there were lines to sign the logs. Not really my thing, but we met a few cachers that we had only seen in logs. This was a great time and a fun trip. Like I said it was well worth the trip.

Sounds great, going to haul the family down in August. We always go to Kittery anyway so whats a few extra hours Hoping to get a few caches in MA, RI and CT and of course good old Maine
    Make love not micros