vb:literal>

Thread: Welcome to Geocachingmaine.org: Border Jumper

Default Welcome to Geocachingmaine.org: Border Jumper

Welcome Border Jumper. I see that you have decided to join. This is a great site. I'll see you on the hunt and at work on Monday .

Welcome to the addiction, Border Jumper! Just what border did we jump, and can al'Thor be charged as an accessory?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Grew up on the border between Maine and New Brunswick, started in New Brunswick moving to Maine 15 years ago.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Border Jumper View Post
    Grew up on the border between Maine and New Brunswick
    Welcome.....that's an awful narrow space to grow up in. Glad you found us. We'll be up in your neck of the woods this weekend.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Welcome......one of my good friends is a dualie who lived in St. Stephen.

Default Enjoy exploring Maine and caching Maine

Joined geocaching Ireland, when I was going there for a week, so decided seeing I spend way more time in Maine that this would be a good place to keep up. We have a camp at Moosehead Lake, so spend some time up there during the summer. We also travel to Bowdoin College to watch my nephew play hockey, and I love Wells, Kennebunk and Ogunquit, any excuse to visit Maine is good for us.