vb:literal>

Thread: Kayaking Loon Hits 200!

Thumbs up Kayaking Loon Hits 200!

How cool ~ Kayaking Loon has placed some really nice caches, has her own pathtag, posted to co-host an event with Team Richards and hit the 200 finds mark! This lady is not looking back.

Way to go Kayaking Loon and here's to many more with wonderful, memorable journeys. Congratulations!

Way to go! Woo hoo!

way to go!

Congratulations!!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Thank you, thank you. Now if I didn't have to drive for two hours to get to where there are caches, and if gas wasn't $4.00 per gallon....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Congratulations on finding 200. You are even farther back in the woods then me. Makes it hard to find those "Big Numbers". Congratulations also for all the wonderful caches you have placed for us to find. I really enjoyed everyone. Was wonderful to spend some time with you both today.

Congrats! that's pretty impressive for being as far out there as you are
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.