vb:literal>

Thread: Easter (BOOOORING)

d’76 Guest

Talking Easter (BOOOORING)

If any one else had to do the Easter thing and don't have kids of your own, I send my condolences. I had to do Easter and it took away a whole day of caching. So here was my cool thought. I sparked up the Egg Hunt by using my GPSr and making it into a Geocache Egg Hunt. The prizes where equal to that found in a cache and the kids enjoyed it. So for those of you that get trapped by the holidays this is a neat way to break it up.

Ha, funny. I know someone who hid his daughters birthday presents all about and she had to find them all with a GPSr.

Default fun idea!

That's a great idea!

A friend of mine hid my birthday presents in letterboxing fashion in my yard a couple of years ago and then I had to find them. It was fun!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    That's a great idea!

A friend of mine hid my birthday presents in letterboxing fashion in my yard a couple of years ago and then I had to find them. It was fun!
    What? You're not going to mention the one I hid for you? Or, did you not find that?

Wink heehee

Silly - it WAS you I was referencing
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    What? You're not going to mention the one I hid for you? Or, did you not find that?
    Sheesh! Gotta watch out for the eggs you DON'T find! LOL!

I skipped a step this Easter, didn't bother with eggs but got 25 baby Rhode Island Red chicks!

(Of course, RULOST2? is not real happy that they're in a box in the hallway...)
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 03-30-2005 at 08:31 AM.