vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: Tell me that I'm not a sicko perv . . . please!

Default RE: Tell me that I'm not a sicko perv . . . please!

My log entry from a recent cache find on Campobello Island . . . why, oh why do these things tend to happen to me? Really, I'm not a sicko perv Peeping Tom!!!

-------------

I think I DNFed this one the last time I was here on the island. Today I made the find . . . maybe it was better equipment . . . or maybe it was time and experience.

I did have a rather unusual thing happen however . . . I was walking down the trail when I spied a couple that were locked in a rather amourous looking embrace with one on top of the other doing what had to be . . . well an act just one step away from being illegal (at least illegal in public). From what I could see the couple still had their clothes on (trust me I didn't look too closely), but I opted to be a little discrete and took off for the cache by going cross country in "bush whacking" style.

I found the cache and then realized that the couple were still pre-occupied so I opted to return to my car in an even more direct (read more bush whacking) approach. I think this resulted in me crashing my way through the woods. I am sure to anyone from a mile and a half around it sounded as though there was a herd of elephants in the woods -- or at the very least a drunken Bigfoot.

In any case, after crashing and smashing my way through the wood-choked undergrowth I emerged back at my car in the lower parking lot and was jotting down my experiences at this cache when I saw the little black car that I assumed the couple had come in since it was in the upper parking lot come flying by me at breakneck speed . . . I figured they either thought that there was a Peeping Tom Convention on the Island or that the legend of the Campobello Island Yeti were true and were leaving as fast as they could!

Anyways . . . T: Nothing, L: Bouncy ball (appropriate, no?)

As always, thanks for the experience.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Sure Jake, did you get any pictures to prove this story?
    Blazing Troll

I think I'm on Rick's side for this one, we need some pics to prove the story... then we'll decide if you're a perv or not...

heh... how is it that you always find youself in the most embarassing situations while caching??
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Sure Jake, did you get any pictures to prove this story?
    Pics of the amourous couple or of me running through the wood with that classic blurry Bigfoot type photo?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I think I'm on Rick's side for this one, we need some pics to prove the story... then we'll decide if you're a perv or not...

heh... how is it that you always find youself in the most embarassing situations while caching??
    I don't know . . . maybe I'm like a highly charged sex magnet . . . yeah, yeah . . . that must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Pics of the amourous couple or of me running through the wood with that classic blurry Bigfoot type photo?

nooo... pics of the swag in the cache... sheesh! whatd ya think we meant!?!?

I don't know . . . maybe I'm like a highly charged sex magnet . . . yeah, yeah . . . that must be it.
    I think your magnetism might have a polarity issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I think your magnetism might have a polarity issue...
    Only at certain caches.

Only at certain caches.
    speakin of certain caches, when are ya pickin me up to go drive up to parmachenees new cache on mt waldo????

Let Me Know when your coming to CANAAN and I'll set up a couple of maniquins and a Large teddybear , then you can get a picture to prove both!!!!!