vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RE: OK, I'll be the first to ask . . .

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I said there was no need because I just got tired of trying to explain myself and the usage and all that stuff and got frustrated. I set the bandwidth higher last month to a limit I did not think we would reach and we did reach it. When I posted that message last month my intention was to let it go and if we reach the limit I was going to leave the site down until it reset at the first of the month. Other things threw a loop in that and I am working on those things now. As I said I will raise the limit one more time and see what happens.

So do you think we should start collecting yet? I think you mentioned before about puting GCM on it's own server but it would be costly, somthing to look into?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    I thought for sure when the site wouldn't work that it had something to do with FFJ's story. I was afraid we might all have our computers confiscated for just reading this type of story. I immediately deleted everything in my hard drive, just in case. . . .
    That's not enough Vic . . . you need to do more than just delete your harddrive to make sure this issue doesn't pop up again. Just follow friendly Firefighterjake's Home Computer Repair Advice and I can guarantee you'll never have problems again with that computer.

1. Go into the shop and grab a 5 lb. ballpeen hammer. Note: If you do not have a 5 lb. ballpeen hammer you can also use a sledgehammer or wrecking bar.

2. Gingerly pop open the case to your harddrive by whacking the case a few times with the hammer . . . if this doesn't work use the wrecking bar to pry it open.

3. Locate the harddrive . . . hit repeatedly with the hammer until the harddrive has been rendered into small pieces of plastic and metal about the size of a pencap.

4. For added insurance . . . repeat Steps 1-3 with the monitor and keyboard.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    . . .. I can't get the image of a firefighter wearing only his helmet and boots running through the woods spying on teen love.
    . . . and don't forget my hose!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Talking Hey come on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    . . . and don't forget my hose!
    I just woke up and what an image I now have in my head.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I just woke up and what an image I now have in my head.
    Traumatizing one geocacher at a time since 2005 . . . that's my motto!

Acctually there is a better fix, Remove the cover off you fuse box and swap the 2nd hot leg with the ground and it will fix every electronic device in your houre at the same time.... Really speeds things up

WOO HOO!! I DIDN'T DERAIL THE THREAD!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

It's noble to provide a resource for everyone that loves geocaching, w/out discriminating for motivational or financial reasons. Isn't it a bit unreasonable to expect it to be done on a budget operation? With the growth our State alone has seen in the hobby, it's only a matter of time before something drastic and permanent will have to done. The passion, activity level and integrity of most here will continue to grow the bandwidth needs!! Let's continue to encourage and remind others of the importance for the ridiculously low donation.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    It started out as someone mentioned. We exceeded our bandwidth again. I have been bumping the bandwidth up every month. I found another issue with the server during the bandwidth problem and asked my support team to fix it and there was a misunderstanding and the suspended it. I resolved that but the bandwidth is still issue that is interfering with what I am working on with the support team.

Please bear with me. I am going to increase the bandwidth once again but I have to resolve the other problem first.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelcache View Post
    It's noble to provide a resource for everyone that loves geocaching, w/out discriminating for motivational or financial reasons. Isn't it a bit unreasonable to expect it to be done on a budget operation? With the growth our State alone has seen in the hobby, it's only a matter of time before something drastic and permanent will have to done. The passion, activity level and integrity of most here will continue to grow the bandwidth needs!! Let's continue to encourage and remind others of the importance for the ridiculously low donation.

HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!!

d’76 Guest

I'm starting to grow partial to my new home page that says bandwidth exceeded. LOL