vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July 13th Kayaking event survey

One thing to keep in mind is that there will be a few of us staying at my house in Litchfield camping out the night before from the Slipping into Summer event. That was why I suggested putting in at the Pejepscot Dam at Team Teabow's cache and pulling out at the boat launch at the Black bridge in Brunswick off Mill Street behind Cumberland Farms.

That was just a suggestion. We could put in at the cache and have someone at the other end waiting for us when we get there to shuttle us back to pick up our cars.

This is just and idea. I will go with the flow.
    Blazing Troll

hte only thing with that is that is not an easy place to put in and wh yI sugested putting in @ almond joy cache instead. Also by milage it would be a little closer or at least the same distance. Up that way we could put in around gardiner or augusta too.

Sorry for the delay....................my Mom (Cheryls)went to Maine MED on June 3rd, ended up having a 4 way bypass on June 6th and didn't get discharged until June 17th. Our time has been spent at Maine Medical. Mom is feeling better now and at home recuperating.

On to the kayak event.

OH MY!!!! We just looked at the calendar and we are at a family reunion that weekend in Damariscotta. Shoot, looks like we won't be able to make it to Rik's event either. Dang!!

Geesh, we are sorry. We were looking forward to both events. Would some one else like to run with this?
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

If no one else will take this on I will work on it.
    Blazing Troll

Default Just Show up

Why don't we all just show up at the event with our kayaks on our car and come up with a Master Plan there?
    I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Why don't we all just show up at the event with our kayaks on our car and come up with a Master Plan there?
    I'm game.
    That would be fine but how would we post the event on GC.com if you do not have coordinates for the event.
    Blazing Troll

Default oh, an event!

Duh, sorry. Missed the point about it being an event.

I am definatly looking forward to doing a bit of kayaking. Anyone think we could make it from the Brunswick portage to the Bath picnic area then have a picnic there?

If everyone is up for driving 21 miles to Brunswick on Sunday form the event then I am game.
    Blazing Troll

Rick-
    as long as the driving is south from you I will go for the paddle....if you all head north....then maybe I will pass.
    I do plan on attending - but my plans can change daily.
    I am looking forward to coming up to play with everyone!!!