Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Cache damage update

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Douglas Ma, Gorham, Me
    Posts
    14

    Default

    no 45 but how about a super soaker.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    By the sounds of them I think the supersoaker wouldn't quite be the deterent.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Actually, RULOST2? and I were the last ones to visit their cache. It was in a good location and in good condition. Seems like the story about their abuses broke the day after we visited the cache...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hallowell, Maine
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Good condition because the contents were stolen from another cache and it had been visited by nice people only!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I think it should be taken down. WHat if someone who hasn't been reading the posts, etc decides to go find their cache. Someone should just go get the cache, re-distribute the "goodies" and shut it down. When they said in their "devant art" post, they said there were known dangerous animals out there.... sorry, but my first thought were pit bulls that were not properly trained.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geochicks
    I think it should be taken down. WHat if someone who hasn't been reading the posts, etc decides to go find their cache. Someone should just go get the cache, re-distribute the "goodies" and shut it down. When they said in their "devant art" post, they said there were known dangerous animals out there.... sorry, but my first thought were pit bulls that were not properly trained.
    Well, you are close, but it's "Bullies that are not potty trained"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Gee will there ever be a time when a simple walk in the woods will be unspoiled. I for one hope so. Makes me glad I don't geocache alone.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Well, you are close, but it's "Bullies that are not potty trained"
    COLLEEN is FINALLY potty trained.... now she just has a potty mouth.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, Georgia
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    Hey congrats to Colleen!!!! I wonder where she got that potty mouth from?..Jen? It surely couldn't have been from Scott.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Augusta, Maine
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Hey congrats to Colleen!!!! I wonder where she got that potty mouth from?..Jen? It surely couldn't have been from Scott.
    I will not comment.**COUGH**SCOTT**COUGH**COUGH**

Similar Threads

  1. Update on the BRLT cache take over
    By Haffy in forum General Geocaching Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:10 PM
  2. Nice Web Page update Rick
    By lefty in forum General Geocaching Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 01:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •