vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheapest way to get into trackables?

Kayaking loon - thanks for pointing out that site. You are correct. Those tags are free and are trackable on the Traveler Tag page. I put a few of those out when I first started and they traveled a bit. Most have gone MIA for a while - but never give up hope.

These are worth a try and little is invested except to print the tag, laminate it and attach it to your item.

Lightbulb Hmmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    The cache that Cindy is at has been archived. It looks like Cindy is in her final resting spot unless someone goes to retrieve her.
    Oh...TOM!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    The cache that Cindy is at has been archived. It looks like Cindy is in her final resting spot unless someone goes to retrieve her.
    Well, that was an event, not an actual cache, so somebody probably has "Cindy" in their possession...

I put out a feeler about Cindy down here in one of the NC forums and am waiting for a reply to see if anyone knows it's whereabouts.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default thank y'all

thanks for the link to the free make your own tracking sit, that's exactly what I was hoping existed out there somewhere on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I put out a feeler about Cindy down here in one of the NC forums and am waiting for a reply to see if anyone knows it's whereabouts.
    Admit it, Haffy - YOU'VE GOT CINDY!!!

Actually I wish, I did but alas I did get a reply back from the last cache page owner and he mentioned that it was sitting at a cache in the park where the event took place. He said if someone doesn't log it in, then he would eventually try to get it back out into circulation.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Actually I wish, I did but alas I did get a reply back from the last cache page owner and he mentioned that it was sitting at a cache in the park where the event took place. He said if someone doesn't log it in, then he would eventually try to get it back out into circulation.
    Well, sheesh! Go get it! That little 2-cylinder hot rod of yours doesn't use much gas!