vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invisible Shield Sale

Default Invisible Shield Sale

Just found out about this sale in the GC forums and ordered one for my Palm Zire 71. They are pretty much in destructible.

http://www.zagg.com/j/newletter/memorialday.html
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Sheesh! Another spammer! LOL!

SPAMMER!!!

Grab your torches and pitchforks!!!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Just be careful with those torches. The woods are dry.

Oh, that kind of invisible shield. I thought it was a shield of invisibility so I might one day have a shot at a FTF. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Trick or Treat View Post
    Oh, that kind of invisible shield. I thought it was a shield of invisibility so I might one day have a shot at a FTF. Oh well...
    hahahaha, that's funny, I kinda had the same thought about an "invisible shield" (i just didn't want to be the first to admit it)

and my hopes of being a super hero were once again crushed...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    hahahaha, that's funny, I kinda had the same thought about an "invisible shield" (i just didn't want to be the first to admit it)

And here I was thinking it was some type of new under-arm anti-perspirant which wouldn't leave tell-tale white streaks on all my navy blue T-shirts . . . and yes, I too am now crushed.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post

Hiram . . . you're already a super hero in my book.

HiramMan: In a freak accident where a 500,000,0000 watt Irving/Circle K hotdog microwaver blasted him with GammaDeltaGuiness radiation young Hiram was immediately transformed into HiramMan.

A mild-mannered, but occasionally clueless, Irving/Circle K Repairman by day, by night Aaron transforms into HiramMan by downing a six pack of Guiness which immediately gives him . . . or convinces him . . . that he has super powers of flight, great strength, a genius-like intellect and the looks of Adonis . . . but sadly he soon learns that falling off the UHOP barstool does not constitute flight, the ability to remove a bottle cap with a bottle opener does not constitute great strength and the ability to recite the alphabet backwards while only messing up three times does not constitute great intellect . . . and as for the looks . . . well beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.\

However, HiramMan does truly have some unique super powers . . . the ability to issue sonic belches rivaling Barney from the Simpsons is only surpassed by his Great Gas Defence (aka Skunkman's Scent) which he uses to scare away both friends and foes who cower in fear from both the noise and the odor. His greatest power however is the One Line Witticisms which he can use to disarm even the most hardened criminal.

His one weakness: olives (or any vegetables for that matter) in his Guiness.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

muhahahah... Now I know my evil plot...... I need to put some kind of vegi in every contaior of beer....... Actually I have all ready suceeded as is not Beer made from a vegi?

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    muhahahah... Now I know my evil plot...... I need to put some kind of vegi in every contaior of beer....... Actually I have all ready suceeded as is not Beer made from a vegi?
    heh... actually jake beat you too it, there is already a story involving olives, guinness, and the evil mastermind Jake-a-tron. Maybe he'll tell that one someday....

and nooooooo beer is not made of veggies.... it's made out of a yeast eating the veggies and pooping it out....