vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Delorme PN-20

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I went to Delorme today and they weren't very friendly or helpful. Since you all seem to love the GPS to death, if anyone needs a second one, $150 will get you mine plus the accessory kit that I also bought. Hardly used.
    Hmmmm. There are enough guru's that visit these forums I think it might be worth seeing if one of them could help you out with your GPSr before selling it. I like to tinker on that kind of stuff when I know I can't damage it worse that it already is; I took Haffy's Vista apart and actually managed to get it back together working. Of course Jupiter was aligned with Neptune and the solar flares weren't too bad that day either.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I took Haffy's Vista apart and actually managed to get it back together working. Of course Jupiter was aligned with Neptune and the solar flares weren't too bad that day either.
    Apparently Jupiter wasn't quite aligned up too good though as it still does the same thing on occasion. I just give a quick hit and it straightens out for a while....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Apparently Jupiter wasn't quite aligned up too good though as it still does the same thing on occasion. I just give a quick hit and it straightens out for a while....

Ungrateful!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I went to Delorme today and they weren't very friendly or helpful. Since you all seem to love the GPS to death, if anyone needs a second one, $150 will get you mine plus the accessory kit that I also bought. Hardly used.
    If I can help you with it let me know and I will try.