vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need to Borrow GPS units

Hybrid View

Default Need to Borrow GPS units

My mum and dad (Mumsbee and the Old Drone) are campground hosting at Blomidon Provincial Park in Nova Scotia again this year. They are two of the original campground hosts in Nova Scotia and were honored this year by having their family picture (around a bench that was dedicated to them) in the provincial newsletter.
    The new provincial parks brochure has a whole page on geocaching. They support it and have had big events at some of the parks. Mum and Dad want to have a mini-clinic at Blomidon for the campers. This will not be an event, but just something fun to do at the campground on a Saturday. They've asked me to help.
    They want to do this either on July 26 or August 2nd.
    I would like to borrow some old and simple GPS units that you have hanging around. I'll be at the Slipping Into Summer event. Can anyone help?
    By the way, a trip to Nova Scotia is close to you!

Karen. I have one you can borrow as long as I get it back.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Karen. I have one you can borrow as long as I get it back.
    All GPS units will be returned!

You can borrow my yellow Etrex! It's a spare now. I;m in Gardiner and Winthrop all the time, so let me know if you would like to borrow it.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

I also have a Yellow Etrex that you can use.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

I'm keeping a list! The yellow etrex is what I use, so I can troubleshoot and load them. Thanks!

Default My vista is available

Add my vista to your list. I'll bring it to Rick's in July.
    Happy Trails!

I forgot to mention that mine was a Etrex Legend.
    Blazing Troll

I have a eTrex (yellow) personal you can borrow and I have the Vista if you would like. I'm in Augusta fairly often (like when they make me work). I always have them with me so just let me know....
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

can we say there might be a trend here. we also have a yellow etrex you can use. anytime you want to pick it up let us know. hmmm you could place a cache to collect them in.if anyone wants to leave them with us to get to kk you can drop them off at my work (burgerking in augusta) or at our cache Key Chain Cache and Travel Bug and Geocoin Resort. it is in our yard and we would pick them out to get to kk.