vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need to Borrow GPS units

Default Will be contacting you

Thanks to everyone that has offered to let me borrow your GPS units. Hollera has been kind enough to offer to make labels for them.

I'll be contacting you soon to work on the pick up spot (mostly the Augusta area and Slipping into Summer event).

I'm off to start my Route 2 bike ride this morning. My knees ache already!

the emap is very simple to use.

Where the hell is that thing?

Default but more exciting......

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Actually a skinny actor. He needs to loose thirty pounds in the next couple of months for a new movie project. But this is way off the subject of borrowing GPS's.

What's he got Russell doing? Running up and down the hills with a chain saw, and half a cord of wood. ...........

I couldn't resist.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    What's he got Russell doing? Running up and down the hills with a chain saw, and half a cord of wood. ...........

I couldn't resist.
    So far it's a test of wills. The trainer vs the actor. But I think your idea has merit, we could get him to cut the wood for the winter campout.

I post a comment and get told it's off topic by you Vicbiker? What did your last post have to do with borrowing GPS's?

so anyways karen when do you want the gps's we will even put new batteries in it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I post a comment and get told it's off topic by you Vicbiker? What did your last post have to do with borrowing GPS's?
    I think Vic was actually acknowledging some of the posts had gone off track. It is easy to take these threads and forums personal - I know, I have - but it's ok. Everything is back on topic now, folks have made their fun comments to a side note - and post on.

Not to upstage KK here but she is - afterall - peddling RT 2 and relying on libaries for communication.

I think -she is hoping to pick the units up at Rick's event - Slipping Into Summer. Before that I think she wants an email from you with what you want put on your unit for a label. I am doing them with my label machine.

She is thinking your name and phone number - but your caching name can be printed out as well. I have a list she gave me and will wait for you to get her your - "real name and phone number" before I print the labels. You could of course PM them to me and I coud have these all done when is gets off her bike LOL

Thanks for helping here - this is a great mission.

Default Hollera is correct!

I'm at the public library in Farmington as she claims! I've only got a limited amount of time before my knees seize up and I need to leave the computer (that will happen way before my time limit is up). All is good. Will post more on the other forum about mastering the route.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    My etrex is on it's way to Austraila. Luke has it with him. He's going to be coaching Russel Crowe for the next six weeks. We did some checking last night and there are a couple of caches right next to where he lives. Maybe Luke can get him to do a cache or two.
    Hope Russell don't throw GPS units like he does telephones. Ouch!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~