vb:literal>

Thread: The Things Kids Say

Hybrid View

Default The Things Kids Say

What Do You Got To Say About What Your Kids Say?

For Example Today We Went Out To Eat No Gps And We Did Not Tell The Kids Exactly What We Were Doing. After The Short Ride To The Eatery We Parked. As The Keys Were Coming Out Of The Ignition We Hear From The Back Seat "is This A Kid One?" She Thought We Were Heading For A Cache!!! She Was Just As Happy To Find Out We Were Eating Out. Could It Be Possible We Have A Four Year Old Cache Addict?

Love it!!! Enjoy it while you can. Before you know it the kids will be teens and telling you "geocaching, again. do we have to?" Or maybe that is the response because they don't like micros in guardrails?
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Sometimes are 10 year old is into caching and sometimes she has brought more electronics with her then both of us combined

or, how about, "don't worry, those bugs don't bit... AHHHHHHHH!!!!"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Our 9 yr. old wrote a note to his teacher about not wanting to finish his homework. He was very polite. He did say, "no thank you". I can see the 13 yr. old sending us notes like that about caching. For him it's just not cool enough! Now the 9 yr. old doesn't even need the GPS. He's out & running before we even have our legs out of the Jeep & cords. plugged in! Yes, this addiction must run in the family! Running is what you have to do get the cache first! And no matter who does find it the 9 yr. old yells out, "I get first dibs!"
    Mipster

We had a funny one with kids this weekend. The 10 year old comes out and says her 6 year old brother hit her. He comes to the slider and says, "but not very hard!".

When we inquired about why he hit his sister, the answer was, "well, I don't know - my hands just don't know what to do to control themselves."