vb:literal>

Thread: I'm planning to do the NH Progressive Railway Challenge

Default I'm planning to do the NH Progressive Railway Challenge

I've got two weeks off from work, from about July 26 to August 11. I just wanted to see if anyone would like to team up and try this trail. No details yet, so I don't know if I'm taking one car up and attempting to beg a ride from someone in the area to get back to whereever I park the car or taking two cars up and parking the second car further up the path.

I'm still planning details (this is the first time that I've tried to organize anything like this before, usually I just find some caches that I want to find and just go out and find them), so things are still pretty much up in the air.

Default I'll go....

my only problem is. The only day I have available is Sunday the 27th.

Biking or hiking? I have heard there are some wicked parts of the trail to bike through. Either way I'd be in if that were the day.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Massachusetts on the 27th. Visiting the in-laws. I probably should've put that in the original message.

I'll be in upstate NH on the 28th and 29th (taking the kids to Storyland and Santa's Village - I might have time to do a few caches on the Moat Mountain Progressive Trail) and driving back to Maine on the 30th. We'll be in Connecticut on the 7th and 8th of August (Foxwoods!).

Other than that, I'm fairly open.

if planned a few days in advance i can switch work days around to do this. give me a holler. i would like to start early though, like crack of dawn and take advantage of the day light.

At the moment, I think I'm going to plan for the 9th. It'll be the day after my wife and I get back from Foxwoods and my birthday (I'll be turning 46, not quite old fart stage, but I'm getting there ). I haven't made any solid plans yet, I'm still just running things through my head (insert whatever joke you'd like here).

Goddess, I've noticed that you've done part of the trail already. I wanted to start at the south end and do as much as I can, but there might be some repeats for you. Are you cool with that?

i would have to check the section your thinking of to see just how many i've done before commenting.