Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: CACHE ME Vanity plate available!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, Maine
    Posts
    246

    Default CACHE ME Vanity plate available!

    CACHE ME is available on the regular passenger plate. When you use the online link to see if the plate is available, they show how it will look. It looks great. I let Cache Maine know as she should have first crack at it, but she is going to pass.

    I would have grabbed it, but I took CACHE ON! Can't wait for it to come in.

    CACHE ON,

    Lexmano

  2. #2

    Default

    Awesome plate....but I gotta stick with the one.....errrr....I mean zero's that I've got.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer,ME
    Posts
    2,573

    Lightbulb You should have that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Awesome plate....but I gotta stick with the one.....errrr....I mean zero's that I've got.
    So why doesn't Tim get it for the cruiser?
    Happy Trails!
    Yeah it's a Jeep thing!


  4. #4

    Default

    Hmmm....good point. I'll ask him.

  5. #5

    Default

    Well there M57...

    He's thinking about it. LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmano View Post
    CACHE ME is available on the regular passenger plate. When you use the online link to see if the plate is available, they show how it will look. It looks great. I let Cache Maine know as she should have first crack at it, but she is going to pass.

    I would have grabbed it, but I took CACHE ON! Can't wait for it to come in.

    CACHE ON,

    Lexmano
    Is this one word, CACHEME, or two, CACHE ME? I thought Maine plates only allowed 7 letters, which would eliminate CACHE ME.

    When we got our plate, we wanted GEOCACHE, but were told we could only have 7 letters, so had to settle for GOCACHE.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Bangor, ME
    Posts
    6,058

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Is this one word, CACHEME, or two, CACHE ME? I thought Maine plates only allowed 7 letters, which would eliminate CACHE ME.

    When we got our plate, we wanted GEOCACHE, but were told we could only have 7 letters, so had to settle for GOCACHE.

    It depends on which plate you get. Most common ones allow 7 characters plus one space or dash.

    With Lees, they would not allow MSTEELEE, but they allowed MS-T-LEE. You could have had GO CACHE, G-OCACHE, or GO-CACHE, but not GEOCACHE. You'd think they could make the font just slightly narrower so you could have 8 of any character!

    Just one more way the gov't shows they can't make anything straight forward and simple!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

    "The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Just one more way the gov't shows they can't make anything straight forward and simple!
    Sheesh! Don't prisoners traditionally make license plates? Gotta keep it simple then! LOL!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Falmouth, Maine
    Posts
    246

    Default

    I forgot to save the image of my new plate, the same was available in the commercial plate, so I downloaded that and saved it to my profile.

    You can get 7 letters/numbers and 1 space/hyphen etc.

    Lexmano

  10. #10

    Default

    After seeing Lex's graphic of "Cache On," I think we might have to pass. Since the C is kinda loss on the bird and pine cone/tassel, from a distance, our plate would seem to read, "Ache Me."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •