vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pellet fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    I just got a 9 cord load of 12 foot length firewood logs for $600.00.
    Thats a great deal on wood. The mills are paying way more then that. I think the last time I heard it was around 110 a cord.

Dick, did you get the wood from somewhere that you can name? That's not a bad price. I have two more years worth all cut, split, and stacked but would get the load anyway for that price.

I'll check with the woodcutter. He is finishing a job and said I was getting the last load. If he has more I'll be sure to let you know.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Talking pellet fuel sale

Coming to a big Orange Box near you this July 17-23. It's never too early to be thinking about next Winter. Staying warm, shoveling out the walk ..AGAIN! and caching without the mosquitos.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Coming to a big Orange Box near you this July 17-23. It's never too early to be thinking about next Winter. Staying warm, shoveling out the walk ..AGAIN! and caching without the mosquitos.

OK I'm ready, but I can be picky with my pellets. Do you know the brand name and the cost per ton?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    OK I'm ready, but I can be picky with my pellets.
    All men are created equal..no mention of pellets. LOL

I know that my neighbor swears by (not swears at) the pellets from HD. Also I think one of our folks can attest to a local manufacturers pellets which have caused some problems for him.

Thanks for the heads up on a sale T2H. We don't do the manual stuff anymore but for those who do - networking information is a great thing.

Lightbulb yes I do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Team Richards View Post
    OK I'm ready, but I can be picky with my pellets. Do you know the brand name and the cost per ton?

My work number is 893-7202. I wasn't really trying to advertise the sale and it's pricing just letting people know as a service to this website and the people who come here. It never hurt to save a few bucks. The sale is at every store in Maine.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.