vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something to watch

Default Something to watch

I found this on one of my other web site and it really hit home.

I wanted to share it with some of you. Some may not even care about seeing this type of stuff. If you take the time to read the captions you will realize what these people go through for us even if you do not support the cause.

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...t=Untitled.flv
    Blazing Troll

that's pretty darn good, thanks rick.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Pretty much says it all...

I plan to pass it on...
    Happy Trails!

Good one, Rick. Thanks.

Thanks Rick. Living here, enjoying life, it's awful easy to forget what our troops go through each and everyday.

Perfect Rick. I am regularly reminded of my religious freedoms at church but don't often get such a powerful reminder of why ALL my freedoms are possible. They never get old. Thank You
    Slowly but surely

When I came across this thread, I thought that the video in the link posted was somehow related to geocaching, and with that in mind, I clicked on the link. Now I'm feeling so outraged that I'm having a hard time unclenching my jaw and putting my words down carefully. I'll steer clear of this particular thread and take care to look to see if any other threads fall under the "Off Topic"category, as I'm just now realizing that's what this thread is.

I'm not mad at you, Attroll. You're expressing your opinion, and while I disagree with it, you're more than welcome to express it. My outrage stems from being lied to in regards to why we're over there in the first place. Yes, I do feel that my freedoms are being threatened, but the place where I feel they're being threatened from is just a little south of us, somewhere along the Maryland/Virginia border.

The thread was not about the democrats or the republicans. It was about what our troops of doing for us.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    The thread was not about the democrats or the republicans. It was about what our troops of doing for us.
    AMEN! Thanks for sharing Rick!

I am outraged that there are those among us that do not respect the military and what they have done for us.

Again, Rick, I thank you for posting this. I hope some people will gain the understanding that members of the military are probably the least political people in the country. They never get to vote on what mission they're sent on, or how many hours per week they work, or even if the place where they sleep will be wet or dry.