vb:literal>

Thread: Rendez-vous Québec 2008

Default Rendez-vous Québec 2008

Who's going? Anyone camping? Got a camping area picked out? We're bringing the pop-up for the first outing of the year, and will spend a few more days exploring Quebec - like we usually do! LOL!

I am going but not camping, get a reservation if you haven't already, I heard it gets crowded during the summer around Quebec City
    Make love not micros

This is a major summer with the anniversary - also I just found out this is also the weekend of the BIG Fireworks competition and Exhibition in QC - what fun.

For those who have not signed up - the attendee coins are now on sale on their website if you are interested (must be picked up - will not be shipped!). Pre-event coins are sold out and also the clothing - a bit of the clothing will be offered at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonflys View Post
    I am going but not camping, get a reservation if you haven't already, I heard it gets crowded during the summer around Quebec City
    Sheesh! I always thought that in August, the Quebecois all went to Old Orchard Beach! LOL!

LOL last time I was there I thought they took a wrong turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! I always thought that in August, the Quebecois all went to Old Orchard Beach! LOL!
    Make love not micros